I haven’t posted or wrote in so long. I think it may actually be killing me, but I have so much university work which needs to be done first, and I know once that is done then I get to spend more time here on my blog. Which is why I thought today I would do one of the SixForSunday posts since today’s topic is something which I had so many ideas to write on so without further ado here are my top six places where I like to read!
- My Armchair: Last year after I redecorated my whole room one of the first pieces of furnishings I bought was my armchair. It’s currently sitting in the corner by my bookcases and has a lamp standing above it and a couple of blankets so I can happily sit there from sunrise to sunset and well into the night.
- The Train: I commute to Uni at least four times a week which means I’m sitting on trains and waiting for them often up to 3 hours per day which means I get a lot of reading done! Nothing better than diving into another world as the real world passes you.
- The Bath: I will admit I am one of those strange creatures who risk taking their books in the bath to read with them. Don’t worry if I’ve borrowed a book I never take that in the bath only books which are my own.
- The Garden: Especially in the summer when the sun is shining and sitting on the grass with the dogs and lying in the sun with juice and a good book.
- When Walking: Sounds strange but when I was younger I used to walk to the library, and when I walked home I couldn’t wait to pick up the book, so I’d just read while walking. If I’m honest, I don’t do it as much now, but sometimes it helps to just read while walking.
- My Bed: If I’m honest, it’s rare that I will sit and read in bed though I’m starting to try and spend 10 minutes before I go to bed every night.
Thank you Steph for hosting SixforSunday, I had fun thinking of all the places which I often find myself reading.