Happy Samhain! (Although it’s not technically Samhain for another couple of days) Today I felt really inspired by everyone else’s #SixforSunday, and I never did one before, so I thought today be the perfect opportunity to try! #SixforSunday was created by the lovely Steph of A Little But a Lot!
Today’s #SixforSunday theme is scary books, and as many who know me, I am scared of anything! Meaning that although these books might not constitute as ‘scary’ for some, I’m a scary cat, so they are for me.
- Say Her Name by Juno Dawson
- Under My Skin by Juno Dawson
- The Bunker Diaries by Kevin Brooks
- Tenth of December by George Saunders
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- Lockwood & Co; The Screaming Staircase by Johnathan Stroud.
Even though I found these books scary, more psychologically frightening, but most of them I definitely enjoyed and loved (except Bunker Diaries, I was generally freaked out by that book).
Anyway, I hoped you enjoy this little post. I really enjoyed trying to think of these books and let me know if anywhere on your list too!