Hey! How are you all? Sorry I’ve been quite the past few days but I’m back and thought it be a bit of fun to the do the TBR tag which I’ve seen floating around the past few weeks. I haven’t been officially tagged but here we go!
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I don’t actually, really keep track of my TBR pile. Like my to read on Goodreads is mostly nonsense which I never really update or look back on so my TBR pile is just the physical books in my room most of them or books I have borrowed.
- Is your TBR mostly printed books or eBooks?
Printed books completely, I kind eBooks really difficult to read and often find they give me a migraine so its’ definitely printed physical books.
- How do you determine which book to read from your TBR next?
I used to try and have regulated TBRs but I just found that put so much pressure on me so now I definitely am a mood reader unless I have a book for Uni which I specifically have to read. I think being a mood reader just gives me so much flexibility in what I want to read and when.
- A book that has been on your TBR the longest?
Looking at my bookshelves right now and one book that is standing out is definitely The Night Circus By Erin Morgenstern which I bought after seeing Carrie Hope Fletcher talk about it on one of her youtube videos but I have yet to pick it up! Maybe soon?
- A book that you recently added to your TBR?
Umm once again looking at my bookshelves I think it is properly Leia: Princess of Alderran which is part of the Star Wars: Journey to the Last Jedi preparation books and comics. I am really looking forward to picking this up soon.
- A book on your TBR strictly because it has a beautiful cover.
I actually don’t think I have put books on my TBR purely because of the cover but maybe Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones but I’ve read it since having it on my TBR.
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on actually reading.
I don’t think I buy books for my TBR unless I am planning to read them if I’m honest, all the books I buy I aim to read since my TBR pile is a physical TBR.
- An unpublished book on your TBR that you are excited for.
The Extinction Trails by S.M Wilson, definitely! Had me absolutely completely by the time that Dinosaurs were mentioned!
- A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read before you?
One of Us is Lying By Karen McManus but I am determined to get to it in the next few days of course!
- A Book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
After the Fire By Will Hill. All I know is that it involves a cult and a lot of people are obsessed with it.
- A book on your TBR that your dying to read.
Everything that leads to you By Nina LaCour, it’s been on my TBR for way too long.
- Number of books on your TBR?
I’d like to say it’s just over 100 books but physically I think it’s closer to the number 200… maybe a little over… oops.
I’m not going to tag anyone specifically but if you want to do this tag go ahead! I’m curious what is your TBR pile like?