Hello everyone! Today is a very exciting post as it is one of my first collaboration posts on this blog with Paige from Books and Belle, which was so much fun to do. We decided to do a collab post on one of our favourite subjects which is ‘Disney’! In this post you will see 10 Disney Questions I asked Paige and her answers. I hope you enjoy and now onto Paige!
1. First Disney film you remember seeing in cinemas? I don’t have a clear memory of this, but I think it was Finding Nemo. I would’ve been around 4 then. I was definitely watching Disney before that, but that was my first Disney cinema trip!
2. Which Disney Princess outfit would you most like to wear? Hmm. So many! I love Belle’s dress when she’s in the snow and when she’s in the ballroom. Elsa’s is lovely too, and I really like Merida’s from Brave!
3. Which Disney villain do you fear the most? Ursula from The Little Mermaid used to scare me when I was little, but I don’t fear any of them now.
4. What is your favourite Disney Song? Beauty and The Beast, and I love Hakuna Matata from The Lion King
5. What do you think is the most underrated Disney film? The Hunchback of Notre-Dame or Dumbo! I used to watch Dumbo on repeat when I was little so it reminds me of my childhood, and The Hunchback of Notre-Dame is just wonderful.
6. Which Disney character do you relate to the most? I’ve mentioned her so much, but Belle, definitely. It’s one of the reasons I’ve always loved her from a small age. She was the first character that shared my love for books, my curiosity and my need for knowledge! I can remember dressing up as her when I was younger, I absolutely adored her.
7. Who is your favourite Disney sidekick? This is so hard! I think I’m going to go with Pumba and Timone.
8. Which animated Disney film would you like to see as a live action film? Pocahontas maybe?
9. Which Disney villain is your favourite and why? Maleficent! I feel that after watching the film about her and seeing her backstory, you can see why she was how she was. You’d be bitter if all that stuff happened to you too, especially the betrayal of her trust! Plus, she redeems herself.
10. Have you been to Disneyland? Unfortunately not! I definitely want to go one day, though.
I’d like to thank Hannah for collaborating with me on this post! Make sure you check out her answers to the questions I asked her on my blog. -Books&Belle xx