Autumn is here and that means the nights are getting darker and colder and I can curl up in my armchair, candles, blanket and a cup of tea with a good book. I don’t know why but I always find the books which will mean something important to me during the Autumn and Winter months opposed to those in the Spring or Summer. Last year when I started university it was the first time in years that I didn’t find that book what would become so precious to me which is why this Autumn (and winter) I am not going to waste it. Which is why I have developed a TBR for the books I hope to read during Autumn alongside my university required reading so hopefully I will find a special book within this collection.
- The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes by Anna McParlin
- Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Strover
- How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danford
- Sheltering Rain by Jojo Moyes
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M.McManus
What is on your Autumn TBR? Have you read any of these books? Thanks for reading x