While perusing the network site we all know as Tumblr, were memes were born and the over analysis of single interactions in Harry Potter or any other fandom is written about. Tumblr is a great site, so while I was perusing I found this 100 and odd questions which I thought would be fun to do on this very wet Saturday Morning. Here we go, sitting in my armchair with Grey’s Anatomy reruns playing in the background and Strawberry Lollipop and a cup of tea at hand.
1) Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Ready as I’ll ever it, it’s can’t be really bad right? Nothing too soul bearing for you all right?
2) Where are you taking this test at?
In the corner of my room in my new black armchair which my two favourite boys have already masterfully covered in dog hair.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Wow deep question, I don’t think it was a mistake, I think the mistake was how long the relationship lasted.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
My Mum, but that was because she just brought me another cup of tea and croissant.
5) Do you regret it?
No, I love my mum loads. But when she brings me tea and a croissant then I love her even more.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Simple answer. Yes.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
I’m a girl but really want to be a dinosaur.
8) Do you have a job?
Mainly go for Christmas Temp jobs since I am a student so try to spend more time studying.
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
In my sleep.
11) What did you last eat?
A butter croissant and a strawberry lollipop. Not together through, separately.
12) Played any sports?
Used to do archery regularly now I focus more on target practice.
13) Do you bite your nails,?
Nope, I used to all the time as a kid but I kinda just grew out of the habit. Also my Granddad gave me the incentive that no one would want to go out with me if I bit my nails. He wasn’t doing it to be nasty just to get me to stop biting my nails.
14) When was your last physical fight?
Years and years ago and it wasn’t even physical just kids messing around.
15) Do you have an attitude?
I think everyone has a bit of attitude in their nature. I just really try not to show mine.
16) Do you like someone?
17) What is your real name?
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
A Sunset preset background on my Chromebook but it really is quite soothing to look at.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
Definitely not. Unless it’s in an aeroplane but even then still scared of heights.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I don’t hate people, generally just their actions.
21) Do you miss someone?
People who I won’t get the chance to see again or say a proper goodbye too.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope, kinda impossible since living in the North of England means that it rains about 6 days out of 7 each week. So not enough sun to be able to get tanned.
24) Have any pets?
Two little doggies, Toaby and Rambo.
25) How exactly are you feeling?!
I’m okay I guess? Like I’m ok?
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Always, I also read, watch tv and sleep in cars.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Really small and huge ones yeah. But like normal sized ones I can live with.
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, definitely yes.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Who doesn’t regret anything from their past?
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Writing and spending time with my family.
33) Do you want to have kids?
I don’t know if I do or don’t at the moment.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35) Do you type fast?
Sometimes too fast.
36) Do you have piercings?
My ears only.
37) Want any more?
Nope happy with my ears.
38) Can you spell well?
I think I’m able to spell okay but nothing outstanding, I still make mistakes.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
Mashed Potato. I love Mash Potato!
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
42) Have you ever been to jail?
Nope, have a friend who works in one through.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Never will know.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
48) What time is it currently?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah definitely. My parents have been together nearly 24 years and aren’t married so I be fine following in their footsteps.
50) What should you be doing?
Properly plucking up the courage to film again and create videos once more.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
I don’t think so.
54) What is your favorite color?
Dark Pinkish/Red type of colour.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes, when my nan was in hospital and my granddad had to come and get me from school. While driving change out of my school stuff into normal clothes.
57) Do you have trust issues?
Who doesn’t? Once you’ve been hurt once, trust become hard.
58) You are over halfway done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
Haha not really. Going to take a tea break and get a new cup.
59) Do you have any siblings?
Nope. All alone.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes, I’m lucky enough to have an amazing relationship with my parents even though we drive each other up the wall.
61) Do you live with anyone?
My parents and the dogs.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Neither, cause if you say forgive does it matter if you never forget it. Vice Versa.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
67) What was your childhood nickname?
Han. I hated it as a kid but now I love it. Makes me feel like Han Solo.
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
69) What is your motto in life?
Take each day as it comes.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Watched an episode of Grey’s Anatomy cause I’m kinda obsessed at the moment!
72) Do you have a best friend?
Yes, and I’m very lucky to have her.
73) What is bothering you?
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
Once or twice.
75) Do you play the Wii?
Sometimes at my friends. More of an Xbox girl.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
No, just listening to Grey’s Anatomy episode.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yes I most certainly do!
78) Do you know your fathers b- day?
Yes I do, 13th September.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not afraid of the dark, just afraid what is in the dark.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
I try not to be.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope, for those who can tell me your secrets!
83) What was the last song you listened to?
Emotional, Whitney Houston. Have to admit this is all down to Drag Race and Sasha Valour.
84) Do you believe in true love?
85) What are you currently wearing?
PJ bottoms which a flowers downs the legs, pink top and black cardigan. It’s a PJ day.
86) What do you wear to bed?
Underwear or Pjs. Depending how hot it is.
87) What is the weather like right now?
Dark, Gloomy, Raining which are the right types of days.
88) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
I don’t know.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on the situation really.
92) Are you hungry?
A little at the moment.
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
94) What makes you happy?
My parents, friends, and books.
95) Would you change your name?
I don’t think so.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No but I’d love to go.
98) Do you watch the news?
Yes but I often wonder why.
99) What’s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah. Either get Chicken with lettuce, cucumber and pickle. Or Meatballs, Lettuce and Cucumber.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Yes. It’d hurt to much.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Properly wouldn’t notice if I’m honest.
103) Do you talk like your friends?
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Read, Write and possibly watch some more Grey’s Anatomy or something on Netflix.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah I do.
107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My Dad about, 10 minutes ago.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My best friend.
I have completed this Tumblr question post and I think I may have lost two questions along the way. But I hope this was a fun post perhaps to read and now we, well you, know me a bit better too.